Sunday, August 14, 2011

The future of BinaS....

I'm struggling with how to continue to populate Backpacking in a Suit, since the trip ended last year. I've considered putting up excerpts from the translation of the blog to the book, but it's so in draft format that I don't think that's a good idea. So, instead, I think I might just put up some random travel thoughts from the places I'm still going - since this site started with travel, maybe it makes sense to use it to keep sharing my travels. I hope everyone is okay with that!

Of course, that doesn't mean I'll ignore Backpacking in a Suit entirely! I'll still put up pictures that I get around to sorting through, as well as any updates on my now happily married friends! :) Thanks again everyone for continuing to stick with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment